Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

sharing GROUPON DEALS on my blog now


Groupon: Get the Best Deal in Your City Today!


I decided to sign up to receive Groupon's special deals so I can offer them to friends, family and readers of the blog. Groupon has really been streching my $ lately. Making it easier to be creative :)

The first one I want to announce is the $10 for $20 at Barnes & Noble (online and in stores). This is going to be an awesome groupon. I'm so excited. It's not available until 3 p.m. EST through this link, Groupon's $10 for a $20 Barnes & Noble deal.


I have so many books I want to get with fun ideas on photo editing, DIY, and kids' crafts. This should help me get a few of them.


Hope you enjoy this new feature to the blog. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment