Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

$10 Groupon for $20 at Old Navy

Seems like I stopped posting my projects and shopping finds in the last month or so. Well, that doesn't mean I haven't been busy creating or shopping. Just almost too busy to blog about it. But I am working on picking back up where I left off.

Just thought I'd post and share the HOT groupon that's going on right now. It's a $10 groupon for $20 worth of Old Navy merchandise. I love when Groupon has deals like this. It's too hard not to buy them. Old Navy is one of the places I love to shop for clearance and this will really stretch my dollar there.

here's a link to the deal. I think it's going to sell out fast. I'm still surprised it's going and it's been less than a day.

Remember you can also buy them for your friends and family. It's basically a giftcard so I'm sure anyone would appreciate this as a gift. I would :)

No comments:

Post a Comment