Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Andrea mosaic framed and ready

The other day I came across a cool mosaic program called andrea mosaic. It compiles photos from your computer (selected by me) and creates a mosaic of a chosen photo. I used one of my favorite butterfly photos I taken at a local butterfly garden. Then imported about 1000 photos and selected my settings to create a mosaic with a lot of detail. This is my finished product. I really like it. Each photo is smaller than what is recommended (< 1 inch), but I really wanted to keep a lot of details of the butterfly and its surroundings. I sent it to Snapfish to print in poster size and framed it as soon as it was delivered. Not only something I'm proud to hang upon our walls for it's beauty, but also one of my best shopping bargains. I spent less than $10 on the print and frame using online coupons, account credits, and a steal of a deal at our goodwill. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment