Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Show's over

Our playroom has a huge bay window. It's great for getting sun light throughout the day, but at night even when the blinds are closed people can see straight into our house. I hate feeling "on stage" the minute the sun goes down, but I've avoided tackling the challenge of fitting curtains on this window. I finally gave it my all today and made this curtain. It's huge. I had to piece it together using a shower curtain and two flat sheets. Even then it needed more length so I used the pillowcases from one of the sets. I'm satisfied with its length, but need to figure out the curtain rod and fixture set up. This set up works, but I might change it...later. For now I'm done with this project. It serves it's purpose: to be able to draw it closed at night so now our nighttime shows are over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment