Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today's HOT Groupon is for a Shutterfly photobook only $10!!




Today's national deal on Groupon has me smiling ear to ear. I love shutterfly (if you haven't figured that out about me yet you will). and I really love their photobooks. so anytime I can get a good deal for them, I am so excited and then have to tell everyone I know (even those that aren't so into photobook craziness like I am).

So, if you haven't tried Shutterfly or their photobooks, whatcha waiting for? Try it, I know you will love it. If you don't, let them know..they have great customer service and always work to make everyone happy in the end.

If you are already a Shutterfly fan and a photobook junkie, then by now, you've probably already clicked the banner above to buy this groupon because you know how good of a deal this is. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment