Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Grow garden grow!

Grow garden grow!

I'm so excited about our patio garden. It continues to thrive despite my lack of overall gardening knowledge. I hope to learn enough quickly to keep up. We now have the following growing:

Aloe
Asparagus
Assylum
Beets
Blueberries
Broccoli
Basil
Chives
Cucumber
Carrots
Eggplant
Flax
Gerber daisy
Green onion
Green beans
Jicama*
kohl rabi
lavender
Leeks*
Lima beans
lettuces
milk weed
Mints
Melons
Okra
Oregano
Peas
Peppers
Radishes
Raspberries*
Rosemary
Stevia
Spinach*
Sunflowers
Strawberries
Squashes
tarragon
Tomatoes

I think that's all of it. I know not all will end up surviving but I hope most will. The * means I'm still waiting on the seeds to sprout.

It's so satisfying to watch each plant sprout and grow in a matter of days and then grow inches over each week. I am getting a little anxious waiting for my first harvest. Hopefully sooner than later.






Just a few of the many photos :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment