Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

It fits!

I had Ava try on the dress this morning. She liked the gator side and was excited to put it on, but then she wanted to play in her sandbox. I acquiesced (always wanted to use that word..silly I know) and just took a few shots of her playing in her NEW dress. Some battles aren't worth fighting...

The dress neckhole wasn't too small afterall. I considered removing the ribbon, but with the ribbon, the dress will fit her longer. Actually, the dress is just a little too big (I think) around her bustline right now. But at the rate she's growing, it'll probably fit by the football season.

I'm going to add something to the pink candy stripe side. I think it's too plain. Maybe an applique? I have a cute poodle iron-on, but the tail is a little white puffball...Maybe I can remove it so it wouldn't poke against her chest when she wears the pink gator side of the dress.

Photobucket
Gator dress front

Photobucket
Gator dress side

Photobucket
Gator dress back

Photobucket
Candy Stripe Dress front

Photobucket
Candy Stripe Dress Back (see a little big around her top)

Photobucket
After the photo shoot, she was free to play before getting ready for our day at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment